Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Carlos Reygadas - Biography

I just saw and loved "Silent Light" by this director...

Carlos Reygadas - Biography:

"'After I make a film I psychoanalyze myself retroactively so that I can give explanations to journalists and film people. But I don't believe in those explanations myself.'

'In philosophy there are two qualities. The act of being, and the act of being what they are. I wish my actors would just Be, first of all. And secondly, that they would be a chauffeur with an internal conflict. But the act of being is the one I really want to state.'

'Hope is the most important feeling we can have.'"

1 Comments:

Blogger Writing Mafia said...

Great Post https://www.zotero.org/amber_christison

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home